Use the following steps to back up SignNow Server database and document files:
- Log in to the SignNow Admin panel, and click Time Settings.
- Verify the Remote File Server Settings are correct.
- Click Schedule Backup.
- In the Remote File Server Settings section, select your Remote File Server Type from the drop-down menu:
- Enter the Remote File Server Hostname / IP Address and Remote File Server Port number, and the associated username and password.
- Enter the Remote File Server Path.
- Enter the Number of backups to keep on the remote server, and select whether to Include Plain Text Audit Log in the backup.
- In the Backup Schedule section, select None, Daily, or Weekly.
- Click Save Settings.
- To initiate a backup, click Start Backup Now.
- The Backup Log section displays a plain text audit log. Click Clear Log to clear the display.
Once you click Restore all current documents are wiped and replaced with those from the backup being restored. Before restoring an older backup, Barracuda highly recommends first creating a backup of the current database and document files. Restore does not effect the UI settings such as IP address and firmware version.
Use the following steps to restore a SignNow Server backup:
- Log in to the SignNow Admin panel, and click Restore Backup.
- Locate the backup you wish to restore, and click Restore.
Continue with Step 7 - Create an Organization.