Make sure to open the following ports before installing:
- For incoming ports, users can sign documents from outside the firewall if ports 80 and 443 are open.
- If the admin wants to use the Barracuda Admin from outside the firewall (not recommended) ports 8000 and 8443 must be opened.
- For outbound ports, 80 and 443 must be open for VM license provisioning and to download new firmware updates.
- Outbound ports 22 and 80 are needed to open a support tunnel to Barracudas support server.
Use the following steps to complete your hardware installation.
- Secure the SignNow Server in your rack and connect the power and Ethernet cables. Connect KVM or monitor/keyboard, and then power up the SignNow Server.
- The SignNow Server initially displays the Boot Menu. Once fully booted, the Administrative Console login prompt displays. Log in using the admin login credentials admin/admin.
- Once you enter your credentials, the System Configuration screen displays. Press the down arrow twice to access the TCP/IP Configuration screen:
- Configure the IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS Server, and Secondary DNS Server as appropriate for your network, and, optionally, enter your proxy server configuration settings:
- Save your changes and click Exit to apply your settings.
Proceed to the SignNow Server Quick Start Guide.
Updated about a year ago