Use the following instructions to deploy the SignNow virtual machine (VM) with VirtualBox in an online installation:
- In Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager, click File - Import Appliance..., in Appliance to import specify the location of SignNow Appliance OVA-file and click Import.
- Wait some time for import to finish.
- In Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager select new vbox-appliance VM, click Settings, select Network page, select Adapter 1 tab.
- Change Attached to setting from Not attached to Bridged Adapter, if necessary change Name setting to some desired network adapter, click OK
Configure your VM with a minimum of 4GB of memory.
Make sure to open the following ports before installing:
- For incoming ports, users can sign documents from outside the firewall if ports 80 and 443 are open.
- For outbound ports, 80 and 443 must be open for VM license provisioning and to download new firmware updates.
- Outbound ports 22 and 443 are needed to open a support tunnel to SignNow support server.
- Start the SignNow VM.
- Open the console.
- Log in using the admin login credentials admin/admin.
- Once you enter your credentials, the System Configuration screen displays. Press the down arrow once to access the TCP/IP Configuration screen.
- Configure the IP Address, Netmask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS Server, and Secondary DNS Server as appropriate for your network.
- Enter the server default domain name. Make sure your domain name is associated with ip address so you did it after step 5.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to Licensing, and enter the token supplied to you by SignNow.
- Save your changes, click Exit to apply your settings.
Proceed to the SignNow Server Quick Start Guide to finish the setup process.